Cheerful Apples


Say hello to "Apples." It is the first of the LHN/CCthread packs I have stitched and I just love the bright primary colors. I was intending to finish it as a pinkeep but now I think I may do a little cube-it type box with a pretty ribbon on top. I was planning to stitch on Winter Wind all weekend but I spontaneously grabbed this instead... I think I needed some spring color!

This was stitched on a piece of scrap linen of unknown origen - I think it is smaller than 28 ct., probably 32 ct.

Comments

Vonna Pfeiffer said…
Lovely Rachel :)
Anonymous said…
What a sweet design!
Anonymous said…
Oh, what a nice finish. Such pretty stitching.
Nicki said…
It's lovely! Those threadpacks are so cute :)
Annemarie said…
Oooh, the colours are indeed lovely! LHN rules!
Wendy said…
I love it, it looks great! I have this one to do too :-D
Anne S said…
Ooh, I just LOVE this one - those colours really are gorgeous! Can't wait to see how you finish it :D
Cathy B said…
I love these threadpaks - aren't they fun?
Anonymous said…
I like this very much. It's a good quick job which allows a quick satisfaction. We need that! What do you think about using the design on a tissues box (or a squared bag intended for a tissues box). I make that for gifts. You can put a design eiter only on one side of the bag or on the 4 sides.
Anonymous said…
It's lovely :)
Mary Kathryn said…
Beautiful Apples Rachel!

:0)
Glenna said…
I love the colors in this!
Sally said…
That is beautiful Rachel. I have been looking at some of your other pieces here too and they are gorgeous.
Anonymous said…
nice chart, i love these CCN thread packs !
argone
http://argone.over-blog.com

Popular Posts