Cheerful Apples


Say hello to "Apples." It is the first of the LHN/CCthread packs I have stitched and I just love the bright primary colors. I was intending to finish it as a pinkeep but now I think I may do a little cube-it type box with a pretty ribbon on top. I was planning to stitch on Winter Wind all weekend but I spontaneously grabbed this instead... I think I needed some spring color!

This was stitched on a piece of scrap linen of unknown origen - I think it is smaller than 28 ct., probably 32 ct.

15 comments:

Vonna said...

Lovely Rachel :)

KarenV said...

What a sweet design!

Sue said...

Oh, what a nice finish. Such pretty stitching.

Nicki said...

It's lovely! Those threadpacks are so cute :)

Annemarie said...

Oooh, the colours are indeed lovely! LHN rules!

Wendy said...

I love it, it looks great! I have this one to do too :-D

AnneS said...

Ooh, I just LOVE this one - those colours really are gorgeous! Can't wait to see how you finish it :D

Cathy said...

I love these threadpaks - aren't they fun?

Renee said...

I like this very much. It's a good quick job which allows a quick satisfaction. We need that! What do you think about using the design on a tissues box (or a squared bag intended for a tissues box). I make that for gifts. You can put a design eiter only on one side of the bag or on the 4 sides.

Coonie said...

It's lovely :)

Chelle said...

Beautiful!

Mary Kathryn said...

Beautiful Apples Rachel!

:0)

Glenna said...

I love the colors in this!

Sally said...

That is beautiful Rachel. I have been looking at some of your other pieces here too and they are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

nice chart, i love these CCN thread packs !
argone
http://argone.over-blog.com