LHN Fruit Salad!




Well, my wee pinkeep collection is growing. These are from the Little House Needleworks Thread Pack series and I have a happy dance to share tonight: Cherries. I am in love with the way it turned out with the adorable cherry backing fabric and stitched on 32 ct. pale pink linen. The ribbon has the tiniest bit of black in it to match. I did change the red thread which came in the thread pack to a different CC as I wanted a deeper red. If anyone is interested I will look that name up.

Next up: Pear and Peaches, and I have the stitching done on those. After that, Pumpkins, of course, which I have been saving to do this season.

I have some other stitching to share and a lot of stash acquisition; hope I can put up another post this week. I'm working on my Fair Squares for Round 9 and enjoying the first few hints of autumn weather. I'm also debating joining the Me, Myself and I Round Robin. I have had visions of a Jane Austen neighborhood dancing in my head. But I am not sure if I want to embark on such a huge project! Anywho, it's late here. A great big THANK YOU for stopping by and leaving all of your wonderful and encouraging comments. Hope this finds you well, my friends!


Comments

Sylvie said…
You have a beautiful collection!
Irene said…
Wonderful basket of fruit !!
Shari said…
love, love, love the cherries!!!
The finish is beautiful!!!! Might have to get that pattern for myself, as cherries are my favorite!!!
Anonymous said…
They all look wonderful together Rachel!
Nancy said…
Such a beautiful fruit salad! I am happy dancing with you Rachel. Cherries is gorgeous, and I think the backing fabric is perfect. I look forward to your Pears and Peaches. And, I hope you do get time to post more stitching!
staci said…
Love, love, love your basket of fruit! They all look wonderful...ooh, I may need to copy you, lol!!!
Yuko said…
Hi Rachel,
Your pinkeep fruit salad is looking so sweet!
There are many of what I wanted to stitch, so I'm happy that I could see their photos!
They are very lovely, and I will definitely buy them! :D
Your pear is lovely, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pinkeeps!
Brigitte said…
Bellissima questa collezione, complimenti!!!
Jennifer said…
The pinkeeps are just adorable - I love how they turned out, and the "basket of fruit" idea is quite clever!
Anonymous said…
love you basket of smalls they are adorable, love the fabric on the cheries it matches so well

these LHN fruitpacks are on my wish list :)
How adorable! I love how you've displayed them like this!
Ranae said…
Beautiful fruit basket
I love the idea
Annemarie said…
Rachel, what an incredible collection of fruity pinkeeps! And the fabric you chose for Cherries is of course delicious. I do love coming here to see what you're up to. It's always such a treat!
Susimac said…
I adore your fruit salad, they look so great together and your stitching and finishing is as lovely as always.
Vonna Pfeiffer said…
What a delightful fruit salad :)
I have visions of doing mine up in a similar manner :) SOMEDAY....
:o)
mercy said…
Very nice! Love the idea :-)
Teri said…
The pinkeeps are all adorable! As for the MMIRR, I love your idea of a Jane Austen neighborhood. I joined, and I may never finish my neighborhood, but I'm sure going to start it! I hope you will too!
Lucy said…
Hi...found your blog from another! OMG...the pinkeeps are gorgeous...I would love to start a biscornu collection like that!!
Sherry said…
I love your collection. I think you have tempted a number of us! Are the pinkeeps hard to make? I've never made one. Please do join the neighborhood. It will be such fun.
Von said…
Yummy!! :)
Sally said…
They all look so pretty Rachel!
Sharon said…
I love it, what a great idea, a beautiful fruit salad. Very nice.
Michele said…
Your fruit basket looks yummy! Love Pear and Peaches too .. can't wait to see them added to the salad.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous, Rachel! Definitely add me to the list of people who can see a LHN fruit salad basket in their future! You've done a lovely job!
Lisa said…
Wonderful idea, and a great job stitching these designs :-)
Hearty Bakes said…
You have beautiful collection of pin-keps.
DovilÄ— said…
they all looks great, wonderful collection :)

Popular Posts