Quaker Garden SAL on hold

I am eager to get started on the Quaker Garden SAL with Karen (and 27 others!), which officially begins today, but am still awaiting my order of supplies from Stitching Bits and Bobs!! I do not know when they will arrive, so I'll just have to stitch quickly to catch up with the rest of the group. :)



This lovely chart has already been completed by the talented Nicole, whose rapid progress I've been following. Her blog also led me to the link for this adorable Freebie Heart, which I'd love to stich into a pretty sachet with some recently acquired variegated silk. The free offering is from Better Homes and Gardens, Australia- which lists a surprising number of other really nice freebies. So much to stitch, so little time!

Comments

Von said…
Not all Quaker designs appeal to me, but I do like this one. But I'm passing on the SAL with too many other things going just now. :) I'll be living vicariously through you on this one!
lobea2004 said…
Rachel, I'm waiting for my order from SBB too! I think we'll have to stitch together to catch up the other ladies.
Rachel V said…
Von, of course you are! You have so much going on with your home project. Stay sane, my friend!

Bea: let us know on your blog when you begin and we'll stitch together. :)

Popular Posts