On the mend



Sorry it has been such a long time since my last post!. I came down with a really yucky cold, missed two days at work, and then had a busier than usual time trying to catch up from the missed days. This weekend was nice, though, with a lot of good quality time hanging out with my husband. I have a small finish ("Tea for Two" a new Lizzie Kate) and more progress on Birdsong to share, but for now I am going to get some sleep and I hope to be back soon - just wanted to wave at you all!

Comments

Nancy said…
I'm sorry you haven't felt well Rachel, and I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend and you had a nice weekend. I am looking forward to your new stitching photos very much! Take care!
Nicole said…
Hope you feel better soon Rachel!! Take care!!
Edgar said…
Hey Rachel......Sorry to see that you have been under the weather!!! feel better fast, you are missed!!!!
You take care and get better soon!
Christine said…
I hope you'll be better soon.
:)
Anonymous said…
Certainly hoping that you feel "cured" soon. Enjoy the spring weather.
Michele said…
Hope you are feeling better soon!

That is one cute teddy bear :)
staci said…
Feel better soon!!!
Marie said…
Hope that you are feeling better soon...your post with the sick little bear pic was quite clever!
Brigitte said…
Good to see that you are on the mend. I can't wait to see your progress on Birdsong, one of my favourites by Prairie Schooler.
jane said…
Feel better soon!

Popular Posts