I heart stitchy mail




I came home to not one, but two great packages .... ah, stitchy mail! Almost nothing makes me happier. I won these great charts by City Stitcher on eBay, and discovered that the seller was our very own Nancy. I also purchased a back issue of Sampler and Antique Needlework from Karen V ~ thanks, Karen, it made the journey safely across the pond!

And, Mary Kathryn let me know that my little birthday pressie had arrived, just a small wish for blessings this year. This is taken from a Prairie Schooler chart called Garden Gloves.

Hope your weekend is blessed! For my part, I plan to spend the evening relaxing at home with Mike, then we have to work on our finances tomorrow (yuck) and various and sundry other weekend-y tasks. I'm sure I'll sneak some stitching in there somewhere...

16 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Rachel! The gift you stitched for Mary Kathryn is very pretty!

I'm glad the charts arrived safe and sound, and I hope you enjoy them. I can't wait until your beautiful stitches show the sampler design.

Cindy F. said...

Love the birthday gift you made for Mary Kathryn. So pretty.
Great new stash too!

Siobhan said...

I love the giftie you stitched for Mary Kathryn--very pretty! I also like your Valentine WIP. Great new stash, too!

Katrina said...

Great stash! Hope you get your weekend errands done quickly and have lots of stitching time :-).

Brigitte said...

Your little gift for Mary Kathryn is adorable, so nice and thoughtful. And what great stash you got. Enjoy! I love The City Stitcher and also have several of their charts. Great designer.

Andrea said...

Ahhh, great stitchy mail!

mainely stitching said...

Everything is so nice! I love the stitching you did for MK and all your stitchy mail is utterly drool-worthy!

Dani - tkdchick said...

your little gift is lovely,the colours are so cheerful!

Susimac said...

What a lovely gift you made for Mary Kathryn - its delightful

Sonda in OR said...

It's always nice to receive stitchy mail. New stash! YAY!

Julie said...

A very beautiful finish.

Thank you for your comment on my blog.

Sally said...

I love your birthday gift for Mary Kathryn. It's so pretty.

Wendy said...

That's a wonderful gift for a friend! And great new charts too!

Nancy said...

Hi Rachel! There is an award waiting for you at my blog.

Von said...

Such a sweet little gift for Mary Kathryn!
Love your new additions to the stash pile. :)

Kajsa said...

What a sweet gift, it turned out so cute.