Lots of Pictures to Share!


This is my small start on La D Da's "Peaceful Ways." The fabric is so pretty and fine, but I've forgotten what it is. I think it is a 36 count by R&R and I am using GAST threads Cinnamon, Walnut, Tarnished Gold, and Dried Thyme.




Two loveable Santas for the PS Wreath SAL.


Michele B. (Striped Rose) sent me her pretty squares for the Fair Square exchange Round 2. I am envisioning a pretty pinkeep! Thanks, Michele I do love them.

Sweet stitched piece received from Shelleen for the USEBB For the Birds Exchange. She had laced it to some matboard and framed it ... I hope she won't mind, as I'm on a bit of a pinkeep kick lately and I plan to re-finish as a pinkeep with some of the pretty fabric she sent along. Thanks Shelleen for the lovely stitching and extra goodies you sent.



These are my squares to Michele. I know she likes Little House Needleworks so I stitched motifs from "Morning Berries" using Crescent Colors threads on 32 ct. Natural Light. I do hope you like these, Michele.

We had a lovely trip to Yale; if my pictures turned out, I will share those next. Mike and I slept in this morning and made a yummy sausage and egg scramble with fresh french press coffee. I hope to work on some finishing and other home projects and then we have a birthday party to attend this evening. Happy Saturday!




Comments

Vonna Pfeiffer said…
Oh your squares to Michele are delightful Rachel and I love the squares she sent to you!
Shellen's little birdie is sweet :) I'm sure she won't mind you makeover into a pinkeep :)
And I love your new start!
I'm so glad to hear from you again. I miss you when you don't post as often! HUGS
Lelia said…
awesome squares!!! Excellent stitching projects : )
Nancy said…
A new job, a weekend trip and all this beautiful stitching too? You are amazing! I especially like your Santas.
Wendy said…
So many pretty things to look at ~ what a feast for the eyes!
Mindi said…
Everything looks gorgeous! The PS Santas make me want to pull out my patterns and start, but that's on next month's list!
Sally said…
You have been very busy with your stitching Rachel and it's all wonderful.
Susimac said…
Great stitching I see you are starting La d da's peaceful ways its a real favourite of mine and I can't wait to see your finish for it.
Cheryl said…
So much lovely stitching to look at in this post! Great squares for the exchange and i love those PS santas.
Michelle said…
Wow! Such pretty things!! Your squares are fabulous, and I love your santas too!!
Heather said…
You have so many cute projects here, I like them all. The Santas are great.
Anne S said…
You've been really busy while my back has been turned! :D Love the Santas, and I can't wait to see more of the Peaceful Ways piece (the words are really attracting me to it) - and your exchanges are great ... I especially ADORE the Morning Berries square for Michele - just awesome! :D And I just loved reading about your new job - it sounds wonderful, and oh so worthwhile {{hugs}}
Cathy B said…
So many pretty squares! I'm enjoying the Fair and Square exchange too!
Sandy said…
Great finishes, starts and gifts. Sounds like you had a great weekend. :D Can't wait to see if the pics turned out. Have a great week. TFS
Sharon said…
Fabulous finishes and exchanges!
Your squares are lovely, but I wondered what the color and count of R&R are you using for the La Da square?
Solstitches said…
What a lovely picture show!
Beautiful stitched pieces both sent and received.

Margaret

Popular Posts