Sharon's Pif Received




I made kind of a "fat" pinkeep for Sharon of a lower case sampler alphabet stitched in blue DMC variegated floss. Once again, my pics are a bit blurry but perhaps Sharon will have a better picture for us soon. This was finished with some pretty blue backing fabric, ribbon, and hand-painted pins to match. I covered two pieces of foam board with batting and the fabric, so it is kind of thick in the middle, which I thought was nice.

I really enjoyed stitching this for you, Sharon!

Comments

Vonna Pfeiffer said…
Oh, I think it is lovely :)
I'm going to pop over and visit Sharon now! You've been very busy dear Rachel :)
SO pretty!!! I need to make a pinkeep one of these days. I keep saying I will. . .I should just do it! Nice job~ I'm sure she loves it.
Nancy said…
So pretty Rachel! Sharon must be thrilled. I have always wondered what a finished pinkeep would be like using foam core. Thanks!
What a beautiful pinkeep PIF!!
Michelle said…
Beautiful! I love the colors.
Sharon said…
Lovely pinkeep, the color is fabulous.
Sandy said…
Great stitching, love the blue,TFS
lena-lou said…
Lovely PIF, I shall check Sharons blog out too :-)
Sharon said…
Rachel, I wanted to thank you once again for my lovely pinkeep. It just is so pretty and special to me. You are so nice.
Love and hugs, Sharon
http://sharonstitches.blogspot.com

Popular Posts